Stir-in pigment preparations
For an easier and faster incorporation to formulate your VOC-free coatings
Stir-in pigment preparations – Description
Stir-in pigment preparation is in the form of microgranules and is obtained by spray drying a high solids content aqueous pigment dispersion containing the pigment and a polymeric additive.
The new pigment composition is easy to handle and incorporate and contains environmentally-friendly granules used on the coloration of water-based systems. Its main applications are exterior and indoor paints, wood coatings, asphalt coatings and plasters.
- No sedimentation
- No shaking and stirring for homogenization
- Higher degree of flexibility without adding additional formulation raw materials
- 100% efficient use of ingredients
- Hardly any residue in the container
- Wide product range for different applications and requirements
- Temperature stability
- Long shelf life: 5 years
- Volatile organic compound (VOC)-free