Welcome to the future of water and stain repellent formulations.
Following extensive research by our technical experts in our application laboratories, we are excited to introduce an enhanced water and stain repellent solution that uses the optimal blend of ingredients to provide a sustainable application.
Our innovative repellent spray also benefits from being free from PFAS, propellants and flammable labels.
Furthermore, our water and stain repellent offers multiple benefits by extending the lifespan of treated items through protection against moisture and aqueous soil, as well as saving valuable resources. The minimised need for washing cycles will help reduce energy consumption and conserve water use, making it a sustainable choice for those seeking long-lasting fabric care.
Treated items will repel liquids and aqueous soil, preventing stains.
Drop on treated surface
After removing sample
(CO - Cotton)
- Water-based formulation - protective against moisture and aqueous soil (tested with wine and coffee)
- 100% Free from Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFASs)
- Free from propellants
- Free from flammable labels
- Optimised combination of silicone emulsions and silicone resin
- Dries quickly with direct protection approximately one hour after application
- Use of less than 2% active content
- Cold stirrer mixing process
- Great performance on synthetic (Polyamide and Polyester-Cotton) and natural (Cotton) fibres
- Versatile formulation for broad use – clothes, shoes, outdoor accessories, furniture and upholstery
- Effective and safe spray – particles size is in the micrometer range*
We developed our PFAS-Free Water-Based Rain Repellent with the aim of positively contributing to the following areas:
Restoring the water repellence of an outdoor item prolongs the life of the item. Adding water repellence to fabrics means the item needs less frequent washing, saving valuable resources used in the washing cycle, and further prolonging the life of the item.
With this formulation we have replaced fluorocarbons (PFAS) which are recognised as dangerous cumulative chemicals for human and aquatic life.
Frequently asked questions about our PFAS-Free Water-Based Rain Repellent
PFAS are water, dirt and grease repellents, making them extremely useful. As a result, they are used in a variety of products, applications and industrial processes.