With trends in mind
According to Nutrition Business Journal, non-pill dietary supplement formats surpassed pill formats in 2019, and in 2021, gummies saw a sales growth of 74.9% and had the largest market share among non-pill formats with 21.3%. Gummies are trendy for several reasons: texture, colour, and easy differentiation being some of the key advantages. All these features lead to increased compliance, making them the ultra-modern patient-centric form.
- Micronized diosmin was used for this gummy.
- 125 mg of diosmin (synergistic therapy possible with tablets or topicals).
- Natural formula and vegan based (no animal gelatine).
- Carrageenans used as gelling agents.
- Sugar-free formula employing maltitol as a sweetener.
- Non-sticky pleasant texture.
- Excellent taste and several flavour combinations available.