Pemetrexed is a prescription medicine used to treat:
- Non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer in certain patients whose disease is recurrent, locally advanced or has metastasized.
- Malignant pleural mesothelioma, a cancer affecting the tissue that lines the lungs and chest wall, in patients who cannot be treated with surgery.
- As diacid, it can be used in ready to use vials for direct infusion.
ATC code: L01BA04
Key dosage forms
- Powder in ready to use vials to be reconstituted for intravenous infusion (100 mg, 500 mg, 1,000 mg)
- High quality and reliable supply guaranteed, as our partner is leading the China market for FDF/API since 2007
- Competitive price
- Reliable partner with full technical and regulatory support
- Passed US FDA inspection (API) in December 2017
- API also available as disodium salt hydrate (2.5 H2O and 7 H2O)