General Meeting of Shareholders
Find information about our General Meeting of Shareholders.
Extraordinary Meetings of Shareholders (“EGM”) shall be held as often as the Management Board or the Supervisory Board deems desirable. Notice of general meetings shall be given no later than 42 days before the day of the meeting through publication of a notice on the website of IMCD. Shareholders representing, either solely or jointly with other shareholders, at least 3% of the issued share capital of IMCD, may request the company to put an item on the agenda provided that the company has received the request no later than on the sixtieth day prior to the day of the general meeting.
More detailed information on the organisation of the AGM / EGM can be found in the IMCD’s Articles of Association.
Annual General Meeting 2022
The 2022 Annual General Meeting of shareholder (“AGM”) of IMCD N.V. was held on Monday 2 May 2022, at 1:00 PM CET in the form of an in-person-meeting in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Shareholders who did not wish to attend were able to provide their voting instructions to a chosen proxy or vote online via www.abnamro.com/evoting.
To limit health risks for the participants, shareholders and/or their representatives were requested to come alone, and to wash and disinfect their hands before entry of the meeting room. Persons showing symptoms of COVID-19 were strongly advised to stay home and will not be admitted in the meeting.
The agenda and relevant documents have been published on 18 March 2022 and are available below.
AGM 2022 documentation
- IMCD AGM 2022 draft minutes
- IMCD AGM 2022 voting results
- PR AGM 2022 - MB appointments
- PR AGM 2022 - Shareholders adopt all resolutions
- IMCD AGM 2022 convocation, agenda, and explanatory notes
- IMCD AGM 2022 written proxy voting form
- Annex 1 - IMCD Annual Report 2021 (incl. the 2021 Remuneration Report)
- Annex 2 - Summary key terms MB contracts
- Annex 3 - Remuneration Policy for the Supervisory Board (redline proposal including revised fees)