Mar 16, 2016
ROTTERDAM, The Netherlands
IMCD reports 17 percent EBITA growth in 2015
IMCD N.V. (“IMCD” or “Company”), a leading distributor of speciality chemicals and food ingredients, today announces the full year 2015 results.
- Revenue growth of 13% to EUR 1,530 million (+11% on a constant currency basis)
- Gross profit growth of 16% to EUR 332.8 million (+14% on a constant currency basis)
- Operating EBITA increased by 17% to EUR 128.3 million (+15% on a constant currency basis)
- Net result before amortisation and non-recurring items of EUR 87.2 million (2014: EUR 54.3 million)
- Cash earnings per share increased by 26% to EUR 1.79
- Dividend proposal of EUR 0.44 in cash per share
Piet van der Slikke, CEO, commented: "The results 2015 show a consistent strong performance, despite difficult market conditions. The diligent execution of our business model and the continuous focus on margin improvement resulted in further growth. Through our selective acquisitions we were able to expand our strategic and geographic market coverage and with MF Cachat we acquired a solid and growing platform for further expansion in the attractive US market. In 2016 we will continue to build on the strong foundations of our business with the aim to achieve another year of growth."
To read the full press release, please click
the link below: