May 12, 2016
ROTTERDAM, The Netherlands
IMCD reports 28% EBITA growth in the first three months of 2016
IMCD N.V. (“IMCD” or “Company”), a leading distributor of speciality chemicals and food ingredients, today announces the first three months 2016 results.
- Revenue growth of 23% to EUR 436.0 million (+27% on a constant currency basis)
- Gross profit growth of 21% to EUR 96.0 million (+26% on a constant currency basis)
- Operating EBITA increased by 28% to EUR 39.1 million (+33% on a constant currency basis)
- Net result before amortisation and non-recurring items of EUR 26.5 million (+27% on a constant currency basis)
- Cash earnings per share increased by 25% to EUR 0.50
Piet van der Slikke, CEO, commented: "We started the year with strong growth of revenue, gross profit and EBITA. We are particularly satisfied with the organic operating EBITA growth in EMEA (+10% Fx adjusted) and with the contribution of the acquired businesses in the USA (June 2015) and Brazil (December 2015) which both performed in line with expectation. Asia Pacific did not have a strong first quarter (operating EBITA -3% Fx adjusted)."
To read the full press release, please click the link below: