- Revenue growth of 12% to EUR 1,714.5 million (+14% on a constant currency basis)
- Gross profit growth of 15% to EUR 381.6 million (+18% on a constant currency basis)
- Operating EBITA increased by 15% to EUR 147.8 million (+18% on a constant currency basis)
- Net result before amortisation and non-recurring items of EUR 102.6 million (2015: EUR 87.2 million)
- Cash earnings per share increased by 12% to EUR 2.01 (2015: EUR 1.79)
- Dividend proposal of EUR 0.55 in cash per share (2015: EUR 0.44)
Piet van der Slikke, CEO: "We achieved another year of growth by consistently executing our long term strategy of developing the business by organic growth and by selected acquisitions. Our focus on technical expertise and operational excellence and the diversity of our product, market and geographical coverage, contributed to a continued growth of gross profit, EBITA and cash flow in 2016. We believe that our strong business model is well positioned to benefit from mega trends which favour the use of speciality chemicals and innovative food ingredients. For 2017, we are optimistic about our opportunities to further increase value for our business partners and shareholders."
Please click on the attachment below to read the full press release.